Thursday 21 October 2010

My First Film.



Me and Ter were going to finish my first film but she left the light on in her car and it wouldn't start. I was crying to mummy, but when she told me about Ter being stuck in her house it made me laugh and I told mummy, Ter is a banana! So I did my numbers on my own.













Mummy asked me if I wanted to ring grandma, she is on holiday with daduan and I am missing them.  I said in a likkle minute I'm busy doing my work, but don't worry, its children's work this mummy! I carried on doing my number 8's and mummy told me I am much better when I take my time.




Finally, daddy got Ter's car started and we have finished my film. Ter and mummy laughed and said Rochdale is not just famous for being the benefits capital of the country and Mrs Duffy's bigotgate, but it's famous for me.


4 comments:

  1. Likkle Jack,

    Your auntie Ter sounds like a bit of a banana. But I love your films and your photos are fantastic. Please keep making more films. They make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she is a good banana! I will keep making films because me and Auntie Ter laugh when we do them, and it makes me happy that they makes you laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, love your film. Can you show us how to make your lovely Robin hood Hat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can but only if you can let me wear your tash please!

    ReplyDelete