Tuesday 19 October 2010

Skeletons

I wore my short trousers today at school because I like my shorts, but my legs got a likkle bit cold as its winter now!



But I warmed up when we started making a skeleton. I didn’t finish it though because then it was snack time. It has a face and teeth and legs and toes and fingers and its stuck together with blue-tack, I'll finish it tomorrow. My real skeletons arm fell off though and I cried.

My Daddy was a skeleton last yr and Daduan was a skeleton monster. Me and mummy were pumpkins and Ter was an ax man, her beard is funny she looked daft!





Mummy and Daddy have gone to parents evening at my new school and me and auntie Ter watched fireman sam (he is a hero) and it’s my favourite programme. I took some photos on my new digital camera.




I was excited when I showed Ter my new camera, I told her, it’s a real camera like all yours!





I wanted to show her the games though and then Ter can play some more silly ones with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment