Saturday 30 October 2010

Stan The T-REX!

3 sleeps ago, I was so excited and I didn't want to shut my eyes because we were going to go and see the dinosaurs the next morning.  Before I went to bed, me and Ter did a painting of what I thought T-REX looked like.




I woke up early and shouted 'Mummy its time to go', but she said that it was silly o'clock and I should go back to bed.




So I sneaked downstairs to look at the sky.  
I like looking at the moon and the stars, so I watched, and I wished for it be light!  






I counted from 1 to 100 again and again and it was a bit rainy. 






I was so excited about seeing the dinosaurs that I couldn't eat my breakfast for laughing.




Ter couldn't come because she has lots of work to do, so I said, don't worry Ter, I'll show you from the likkle camera, but when I saw Stan the T-Rex I didn't want to film, I just wanted to look at him!





But then I told mummy I wished Ter was here, because she would love Stan and I would film. But she didn't answer me when I was trying to show it her!


4 comments:

  1. I love the fact everyone in your family is a director including your mum! Lots of fun. Loved it. More please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very good at being directors.

    I think daddy is the best cameraman but Ter can do it all and she says I am the best likkle 4 yr old director! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey, I wish I'd started making films at your age! Best of luck, Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can just wish when you look at the stars at night and go back and start at 4 yrs old too!

    ReplyDelete